The Vice-Presidency of Academic Development and Quality was established after the final approval of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the Prime Minister, and the Chairman of the Council of Higher Education during the 65th Meeting of the Higher Education Council held on 3/7/1423 AH (10/09/2002 AD)
Vision and Mission
Vision: To play a leading role in developing and improving Higher Education.
Mission: To utilize various resources of the University to develop Higher Education in accordance with international quality standards in order to achieve the goals of the University and its developmental requirements.
- To spread the culture of effective quality among the university employees and units.
- To improve the level of institutional performance in the university.
- To develop the quality of academic programs.
- To achieve the world-class standard in planning and quality.
- To ensure and employ effective community participation in all quality related tasks.
The main values of the vice-presidency are comprised of fundamental ethical concepts which enhance team awareness, in the practices of the individual and in the vice-presidency's system and procedures to reach our purpose efficiently. They are considered as the internal guidelines that enhance the vice-presidency 's efficiency. These values are: