The Deanship of Admission and Registration at King Khalid University (KKU) announces the official start of the internal change period for the first semester of the academic year 1439/1440 AH, which will start - God Willing - on 5/9/1439 AH to 10/9/1439 AH.
Internal Change Procedures:
The students can apply for the internal change through this link registration.kku.edu.sa and then review the request status through the same link.
Internal change includes:
First: Changing study type from Affiliation to Regular (only for female students).
The specific conditions for changing study type:
Changing Study Type
from Affiliation to Regular
The student's GPA must be at least 3 or above out of 5
The students must have finished more than two semesters and not more than six semesters.
Second: Changing specialization (from Bachelor to Diploma or vice versa)
The students can have a maximum of three selections. The differentiation of applications will be subject according to the following general criteria and conditions:
- Applying once for a transfer from one college to another and twice between departments of the same college.
- All the applications will be treated according to the capacity of the college and the candidates GPA.
- The students must have completed more than two semesters and not more than four semesters.
- A commitment to the announced change period and to review the requested state to know the result.
- Passing any test by the college or department (if the college requires).
Please Note: To change the headquarters, the students must click on the icon - change the specialization. Then, they should select the same specialization at the desired headquarters.
The date of changing from Bachelor to Diploma will be on 11/9/1439 AH to 16/9/1439 AH.
Important Note: the Deanship of Admission and Registration will accept only the requests through academia portal (registration.kku.edu.sa)
The Deanship of Admission and Registration of King Khalid University (KKU) announces the official start of the external change period for the first semester of the academic year 1439/1440 AH, which will start - God Willing - on 5/9/1439 AH to 10/9/1439 AH.
General Conditions for External Change:
- The student must be a Saudi National or from a Saudi Mother.
- The student must finish the preparation year (if there is) and choose a specialization.
- All the requests will be treated according to the capacity of the specialization or department. Differentiation between students is according to their Grade Point Average (GPA).
- The student must have finished more than two semesters and no more than four semesters.
- The graduation year from secondary school must not have exceeded five years.
- In the case of a transfer from a private college, the admissions grade rate in the secondary school or the private college conditions of admission must have been similar to our admissions conditions.
- The students must be committed to the change time and place.
External Change Application Mechanism:
The student has to request the change by applying through https://registration.kku.edu.sa. Afterward, the student must complete the electronic form carefully because he\she will be responsible for the accuracy of the data entered. The student must upload the required documents in (PDF) format and then save the request.
• A copy of the National Identity Card.
• A copy of the Secondary School Certificate.
• One original copy and two certified copies of the student’s latest academic record.
• A certified change form from the Deanship of Registration and Admissions in the university that the student is currently enrolled in.
To conclude, the student should follow-up on the status of the request on the website of the King Khalid University Deanship of Admission and Registration to review the approval of the request. Please note, all contact with applicants will be via text messages.
In the Case of Approval:
Only the regular study period will be counted for the student. Prior courses before the external change request will not be included in the current student’s GPA and will only be considered as pass/fail.