University Announces Teacher Assistant Job Openings
King Khalid University announces the opening of a number of Teacher Assistant jobs in the College Humanities in Abha, the Community Colleges in Abha, Khamis Mushait, Mohayil, and Rijal Alma in the field of media and communication and general electives.
The opening of online application submission is to begin on Sunday the 5th of Jumādá Al-Ākhirah and end on the 11th of the same month.
Conditions include but are not limited to:
- Applicant must be of Saudi nationality;
- Age limit must not exceed 30 years;
- Fresh graduate applicants are preferred, or must not exceed five years since graduation, noting that submission for fresh graduate will include second-semester graduates for the academic year 1434/1435 and first semester graduates for the academic year 1439/1440;
- Degree received from a Saudi university or a foreign university recognized in the same specialization (attaching documents from the Ministry of Education to graduates of non-Saudi universities);
- Full-time degree;
- GPA not less than 'Very Good';
- Minimum of 60 points for the university assessment test;
- Department written test;
- English language proficiency test for English language applicants;
For more information, please visit the University's official website.