The Deanship of Faculty and Staff Affairs is announcing the names of employees who are expecting promotion, and the result of nomination will be based on the differentiation between them, to be announced on 30 / 5 / 1438 AH.
Due to the start of preparation for promotion exercises, we enclose herewith the names of male and female candidates. Candidates must bring the following documents with direct supervision by the employee's office manager:
- A copy of the ID card or family card.
- A copy of the last academic qualification obtained by the candidate.
- A copy of the academic record for those who have more than thirty hours of study.
- A copy of the job performance evaluation of the last two years; of 1435 - 1436 AH.
- A copy of any six months training course attended in the last four years,
- A copy of any course attended in the Public Administration Institute from the last promotion's date.
- Filling in the attached commitment form and the attached promotion form.
All applications should be sent to the employees' affairs administration in one file attached with all requests by each department.
The deadline for receiving applications will be on 30 / 3 / 1438 AH. The department will not consider any request after this date.
To view the names of the male candidates, click here.
To view the names of the female candidates, click here.
For Promotion form + commitment form + promotion record, click here.