External Change Period for the Second Semester 1437 / 1438 AH.
The Deanship of Admission and Registration at King Khalid University (KKU), is announcing the External Change Period for the second semester of the academic year 1437 / 1438 AH, which will start - God Willing - through dar.kku.edu.sa, on Tuesday 26 / 4 / 1438 AH, and will last on Monday 2 / 5 /1438 AH.
Mechanism of External Change:
- The student must apply for the change through a request on the website of the Deanship (Academia) in the following link http://registration.kku.edu.sa/kku/init.
- Then, the student fills the request form, by entering the data as required. The student is responsible for the accuracy of the data entered.
- The student must upload the required documents in (PDF) format.
These documents are:
- A certified Change Form by the Deanship of Admission and Registration in the university that the student is currently enrolled in.
- One original copy and two certified copies of the student’s Academic Record.
- A copy of the secondary school certificate.
- A copy of the National Identity Card.
- Then, the student should save the request.
- After that, the student should follow-up the status of the request on the website of KKU Deanship of Registration and Admission to check the approval of the request.
- All contacts with applicants will be via text messages.
General Conditions for External Change:
1 - The student must be a Saudi, or from a Saudi Mother.
2 - The student must finish the preparation year (if there is) and choose a specialization.
3 - All the requests will be treated according to the capacity of the specialization or department. The differentiation between students is according to their Grade Point Average (GPA).
4 - The student must finish more than two semesters and less than four semesters.
5 - The total commitment to the time and the place of the change period in the University.
6 - The student must pass any test that the college or department may require (if there is).
7 - The Graduation year from the secondary school should not exceed five years.
In case of Approval:
Only the regular study period will be counted for the student.
The previous courses before the external change request will not be included in the current student’s GPA.
Note that: Any wrong information given by the student will render his / her request for the change null and void, and thus cancels the change process.